Dream Vacation Raffle
Winner will receive:
Two tickets on American Airlines ANYWHERE in the world they fly!
Five night stay at any Starwood Hotel or Resort!
$500.00 per day, a total of $2,500.00 for expenses!
Two economy class tickets on American Airlines ANYWHERE in the world they fly and a five night stay at any Starwood Hotel or Resort, includes: Westin, Le Meridien, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Four Points, Element, Sheraton, St. Regis and W Hotel. Please see SPG.com for a complete list and locations. Additional nights may be purchased at winner’s expense. Availability for the use of award points for both flights and hotel dates must coincide or optional dates must be chosen. Also receive $500.00 per day, a total of $2,500.00 for expenses.
Seller of the winning ticket:
Receive two nights at a Starwood Hotel or Resort in the state of Florida; see SPG.com for a complete list, and $250.00 per day for a total of $500.00 for expenses. Availability for the use of award points for the hotel must coincide with the chosen date or optional dates must be chosen.
- Raffle held by and to benefit Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc. “RACCA”, a 501-C 6 Not For Profit corporation. Location: 1920 East Sligh Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33610.
- Starwood reward points donated by Jerry Barnum are used for the airline and hotel accommodations. Proceeds from the raffle are to be used for the daily expenses.
- The winner will be drawn and announced at the monthly RACCA membership meeting at the address above on February 23rd 2012 at 1:00 p.m. or the end of the meeting, whichever is the latest. Winners do not need to be present to claim prizes. Winners will be notified by phone or in person.
- A suggested minimum donation of $5.00 per ticket is encouraged, however no contribution is required. Requests for a ticket without the suggested donation may be made in writing to the above RACCA address.
- Per IRS regulations the winner may be responsible for taxes.
- Prizes must be used by February 23rd 2013, or one year from notification.